Thursday, October 29, 2009

Questions for Density Church: Taking it to the "next level"

As always feel free to ask us any spiritual questions about Density Church, and either I or one of my anointed congregation will answer it for you.

Here is our latest question, from Cameron Gray:

Brian, I'm not really ready to make another commitment to the church, but i do need answers. I have talked to my friend David here alot and well.... I have been with my girlfriend for a very long time (2 years) and was just wondering, does the destiny church think its ok to... ugh... take it to the next level? I know dave (sadly broke up a little while ago) was in a relationship and was nearly there but decided not to. It's hard being virgins unlike all of our friends

Thank you Cameron for you thoughtful question, I hope you will soon see the light that I am the one spokesman here on Earth for God and to join us at Density Church this coming Sunday.

And no, I do not believe it is appropriate for a person of your spiritual age to "take it to the next level" and start holding hands with another person of the opposite gender (it IS of the opposite gender right?).

Cameron replies with a follow up question...
Everyone tells me: "it's not gay if you're friends"

Answer...
I do believe the phrase you are looking for is: "it is not gay if you don't push back", which is of course completely false.

As we know (those of us who have been dutifully going along to Density Church) if you so much as look at a person lustfully then you have already sinned.

So thus we find from our studies that if you even thought of having sex with your friend then it as if you have already done this sin (and if you have already "done" it.... then having sex with him is not going to make any difference is it?).

Reference: "But I tell you that whoever looks at a woman and cherishes lustful thoughts has already in his heart become guilty with regard to her." Matthew 5:28

Yours in the Flying Spaghetti Monster,
Lord High Bishop Brian Tamariki

3 comments:

  1. well LHB, you certainly picked a good name for your site i must say. i cant imagine anything much denser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bishop/King/Pasta Tamariki-Puku-nui-a-Kaka

    Are you going to fix up your Density Church website one of these days?

    chur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soon my child, evil powers have taken the site away but nothing will stop us from our res-erection! ;)

    ReplyDelete