Monday, November 9, 2009

THIS FILM MUST BE BANNED!

Today we have a guest sermon from one of our faithful congregation of Density Church:


To all the Chosen gathered here in the presence of his most high reverend Bishop/King Brian. I address you, nay beseech you in our time of need.


I Arthur Idyard Hill, Humble servant of the Lord have in my internet researches discovered an insidious plot masquerading as common entertainment to the unknowing sheep out there. The evil of which I speak is a Film Named [REC]2.
Although I am loathe to discuss the details I must dwell constantly day and night on unspeakable acts to save the rest of you from the same spiritual pain. Hear me speak of its particularly shocking and abhorrent nature here:



And join me on the Face book group BAN REC2 FROM NZ!

Thank you and Remember! Satan messes your hair now, not because of what you've done, but because of what you're going to do.

Yours in Density, Arthur Idyard

No comments:

Post a Comment